Wednesday 18 December 2013

Twas the Week Before Christmas

Santa comes to visit the Gruffalos


How exciting!! Santa has just left the Burnaby building in his shiny sleigh; Rudolph replenished after a carrot gift from ES in Gruffalos.

First, we woke him up - so tired was he from busy Christmas preparations.




















Next, we sang him a song 'Lift up your glasses'.

Then, we received some fantastic gifts.





After saying goodbye to Father Christmas we went back to class and, with Santa's permission, opened our gifts...










Thank you Santa!!

1 comment:

  1. hello I love Santa because what he gived to us was really nice and my faviroit part was when he was snoring and the way he jumped up and I like the grufflo because has ah bitted the camera I bet that
    every body loved the grufflo and sparsely
    AH liked it and of cores I liked every thing I liked IR dream came true but for every body Moshi monsters.

    ReplyDelete